The 1st UPPAA In-Person Book Sales Event will take place at Campfire CoWorks, 132 West Washington in the Masonic building in Marquette on Saturday, October 9th from 11 am. to 7 pm (Eastern Time). This is a co-op sales event made possible by cost-sharing between participating UPPAA authors. If this event is as successful as we hope for, we expect to field 3 to 4 of these at different locations around the U.P. in the coming years.
- The space can hold as many as 25 author tables, with additional space available if needed.
- Authors can get in at 10:30 am. for set up.
- Authors are expected to be on-site until 7:00 pm (except for necessary breaks)
- You must be a current UPPAA Member to participate. If your membership has lapsed, you’ll be required to renew.
- Early Bird Price: $25 until Labor Day (September 6th, 2021).
$30 from Sept 7th to October 1st.
No registrations after October 1st.
- Limit: TWO tables per author
- No refunds for cancellations after September 6th, 2021
If you have questions about the CampFire CoWorks building, such as the availability of electric outlets, please contact Jasmin at (906) 767-0079
Parking is available at the Bluff Street Ramp behind the Masonic building.