The 4th U.P. Authors Day Book Sale will take place at Campfire CoWorks, 132 West Washington in the Masonic building in Marquette on Saturday, October 9th from 11 am. to 7 pm (Eastern Time). This is a co-op sales event made possible by cost-sharing between participating UPPAA authors. If this event is as successful as we hope for, we expect to field 3 to 4 of these at different locations around the U.P. in the coming years.
contact Gretchen Preston to see if more space will open up
- The space can hold as many as 25 author tables, with additional space available if needed.
- Authors can get in at 10:30 am. for set up.
- Authors are expected to be on-site until 7:00 pm (except for necessary breaks)
- You must be a current UPPAA Member to participate. If your membership has lapsed, you’ll be required to renew.
Exception: if you are participating as a nonprofit agency, inquire to UPPAA for a membership requirement waiver.
- Early Bird Price: $25 until Labor Day (September 6th, 2021).
$30 from Sept 7th to October 1st.
No registrations after October 1st.
- Limit: TWO tables per author
- No refunds for cancellations after September 6th, 2021
For publicity purposes, you’ll be asked to name your hometown and the book or book series you’d like to have named in press releases.
If you have questions about the CampFire CoWorks building, such as the availability of electric outlets, please contact Jasmin at (906) 767-0079
Parking is available at the Bluff Street Ramp behind the Masonic building.